Red Baron Customer Sales Rep
Tulsa, OklahomaApply Now Quick Apply
The foods we make reach customers in many ways. We deliver directly to our customer's homes through our popular food-delivery business, offer well-known retail brands such as Red Baron®, Freschetta®, and Tony's® pizzas, Pagoda® snacks and appetizers, and Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts, and bring innovative food solutions to our customers in the food-service industry. To learn more, visit us at www.schwanscompany.com.
- Achieves maximum retail sales by selling and delivering products to existing customers on assigned routes.
- Ensures all products are delivered in a safe and timely manner.
- Achieves national customer service standards on all deliveries and in- store execution.
- Maximizes in-store opportunities through incremental sales activity and increases product display space in retail stores.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with store level personnel.
- Effectively handles and resolves any customer complaints.
- Stocks and maintains products on store shelves.
- Maintains product displays monitors product codes and ensures retail price tags are properly displayed.
- Achieves annual KPI metrics for the DSD Retail Sales organization.
Maintains compliance with all DOT rules and regulations as well as Company safety regulations policies and procedures- including reporting and record keeping.
- Communicates with manager and/or local affiliates on truck condition issues.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
- Basic math and English speaking skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Access to a cell phone device for phone and text capabilities
- Must meet the Federal Department of Transportation medical certification requirements and driver eligibility, including the ability to secure and maintain a Class B CDL with an air brake endorsement
- Established Sales Route: Routes start in the AM hours and go until the daily customer requirements are fulfilled
- Active & Fast Paced Environment: Your designated route may include working with large retail grocery chain stores, as well as regional and independent stores in an assigned market which provides exciting opportunities for you to grow sales and deliver upon the expectations of your customers
- Collaborative Delivery Team: With individual and team sales goals, you will be making positive contributions to the company day in and day out
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Health and Wellness Resources and Activities
- Discount on Schwan’s Home Service, Inc. products
KEYWORDS: sales, route sales, customer sales representative, route driving, delivery driving, sales driver, CDL, Class B, driving jobs, local route driver, route delivery, truck driving, schwans, schwans jobs, red barron, red baron, Freschetta, mrs. smiths, edwards, pagoda express, delivery driver, DSD, Tony’s, pizza, frozen pizza
Job Type: Exempt Business Unit: Schwan's Consumer Brands, Inc. Req #: 19012807
- Holiday Foods
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron