Sr Technical Support Analyst
Stilwell, OklahomaApply Now Quick Apply
Who we are!
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company, CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Our many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® and Bibigo Asian-style snacks. Schwan’s is a place for people with an appetite for more. To learn about joining a team where you can belong, contribute, and thrive, visit www.schwanscompany.com
We are hiring a Senior Technical Support Analyst to be based at our manufacturing facility in Stilwell, OK. This position installs, configures and maintains operating system workstations and servers in support of business processing requirements.
What you will get from us:
- Opportunity to work in a growing segment of a major food manufacturer and showcase your leadership and technical skills to make a big impact on the profitable growth of Schwan’s Company.
- Opportunities for career growth with a well-established food company.
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees.
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good-natured and highly skilled.
- Competitive wages, incentive pay and a comprehensive package of benefits.
- Creates maintains and manages all desktop and laptop integrated software images including the re-engineering integration and validation of new software.
- Releases custom code third party packages and patches within our standard environment.
- Manages the image releases with external equipment suppliers.
- Develops and deploys automation scripts utilizing Microsoft's technical scripting tool to enable customer ease of use for desktop technologies and automated solution delivery through the software distribution infrastructure.
- Proactively and efficiently engineers emerging technology features and functions within our standard environment and processes.
- Develops and executes new Windows and Office deployment project plans and schedules Ensures third party support contractors meet the defined service levels.
- Works with Development on the testing of new client based applications and impact of new software on existing Microsoft software such as IE and Windows OS Documents
- Resolves critical virus/intrusion attempts on a 24/7 basis.
- Assists other technology engineers in defined project activities.
What we need from you:
- Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years related experience with minimum of 2 years as Technical Support Analyst strongly preferred
- Advanced proficiency in the operation of a personal computer in a Windows environment to include the Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Intermediate proficiency with numeric data analysis; intermediate interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge in network concepts practices procedures and device integration to network; intermediate presentation skills; demonstrated strong ability to effectively understand and respond to client issues with effective IS/IT solutions
- Demonstrated self-motivation for staying abreast of emerging technologies
- In-depth knowledge of trouble-shooting and break/fix activities for desktop and laptop computing platforms including standard hardware operating system standard applications networking protocols and infrastructure environment;
- Ability to carry and move computer equipment up to 50 lbs, ability to be on your feet for several hours a day, walking the plant floor and walking up and down stairs.
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan’s Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time Business Unit: Req #: 23-4498
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS
Join our Talent Network and get Schwan's news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Get to know our growing global brands
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron