Sr. Technical Maintenance Manager
Stilwell, OklahomaApply Now Quick Apply
At Schwan’s Company, the opportunities are real, and the sky is the limit; this isn’t just a job, it’s a seat at the table. Around here, every job matters, every voice counts, and every person contributes in a big way. As part of our front lines, we look to you to execute business, build relationships, and take pride in your work because at Schwan’s, you lead the way and we value what you bring. Our passion is our food. Our secret is our people.
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company, CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Our many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® and Bibigo Asian-style snacks. Schwan’s is a place for people with an appetite for more. To learn about joining a team where you can belong, contribute, and thrive, visit www.schwanscompany.com
We are hiring a Senior Technical Maintenance Manager to lead all maintenance initiatives for our frozen food manufacturing facility in the Stilwell, OK area. This position is responsible for developing, and continually evolving, the manufacturing plant’s Asset Reliability & Continuous Improvement Programs to meet business demands.
- Leads the tactical execution of maintenance activities and improvement initiatives in support of plant operational needs in a 24/7 production environment
- Provides leadership in the development and deployment of the Planned Maintenance Pillar systems and strategies across the site
- Develop 3-5 year site technical master plan
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with the Manufacturing Leadership Team, Site Leadership Team, Site Maintenance/Reliability Team
- Provide direct management to a team of 8 salary and 40 wage team members
- Develop and coach maintenance leadership team
- Partner with Operations Manager to deliver manufacturing site objectives (cost, capacity)
- Owns maintenance budget and cost improvement initiatives
- Maintenance data analysis, trending, and identifying key improvement areas through the use of SAP Plant Maintenance
- Active participant in the site capital planning process
- Manage outside vendors, contractors, and 3rd party partners
- Move the organization from a reactive to proactive culture in partnership with Sr. Director Reliability
- Ensures that plant facilities and equipment meet OSHA standards
- Responsible to ensure that all work is performed in a safe manner and that all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is worn as necessary
- Ensures employees receive the proper safety training in accordance with Company Local State and Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations
Education: Bachelor's Degree, Engineering degree preferred
Years of Related Experience:
- 10+ years CPG manufacturing experience, food manufacturing preferred
- 5+ years in maintenance leadership
- CMRP, CRL, or similar professional maintenance certification
- The desire to make a meaningful difference. Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently. We need someone who competes to win!
- Authentic leader: direct communicator, able to build strong relationships across the company, with all levels.
- Must have great collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the food industry with exposure to USDA/FDA regulations
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization, effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated understanding of manufacturing technologies, including complexities of products, equipment, and costs
- Demonstrated understanding of proper elements of a proactive maintenance program
- Experience with Continuous Improvement, TPM, or similar systems
- Demonstrated project management skills to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Proactive in seeking solutions and continuous improvement opportunities
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan’s Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time Business Unit: Req #: 22-2016
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS
Join our Talent Network and get Schwan's news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Get to know our growing global brands
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron