Senior Project Engineer - Manufacturing
Stilwell, OklahomaApply Now
This position will be the main engineering technical resource at the plant. This position will provide project management project engineering and site management services for major corporate managed capital projects. In addition this position will provide the same services for capital projects managed by the plant. The position will also be responsible for providing technical support for plant leadership.
- Assist the corporate engineering team in the management of the major corporate capital projects.
- Develops and manages the capital projects assigned to the plant. Completes all In-Service & Closing Forms for all capital projects.
- Provides engineering technical assistance to maintenance and continuous improvement leadership at the plant.
- Provides engineering technical assistance to the R&D department assigned to the plant.
- Provides engineering technical assistance and direction in process improvement initiatives and the analysis of the various manufacturing systems such as ovens proofers refrigeration system and utility systems.
- If needed will assist the corporate capital project engineer in the vendor selection competitive bidding process developing performance warranties and Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT's) documents.
- Manage the idle assets located at the plant.
- Provide the leadership in identifying cost savings opportunities in the current manufacturing process be it capacity constraints usage cost speed improvements or labor reduction.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mechanical Chemical Electrical General Engineering or Industrial Technology.
Years of Related Experience: 5-8 years related experience
- Working knowledge and experience in product development food processing and packaging system involved in the food processing industry preferable in the frozen food industry.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and proven project management experience with coordination of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of USDA FDA and OSHA regulations.
- Computer experience including Microsoft Worksexcel Projects and AutoCad Lite. Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional business unit relationships.
- Strong background and experience in the design and operation of refrigeration systems and manufacturing systems.
Job Type: Engineering
Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc.
Req #: 16003197
Schwans, Freschetta, Red Baron, Tony's, Mrs. Smith's, Edwards, Big Daddy's, Pagoda, Minh, Live Smart, Bon Appetit, Holiday Foods, Larry's