Machine Operator II-Frontline IBL 1st Shift
Stilwell, OklahomaApply Now Quick Apply
What we are looking for
Here at Schwan’s Company, we put a high priority on having safe, clean, and healthy workspaces. And we want individuals that take that seriously.
Are you a hard worker?
This job is in a fast-paced environment, and will require you to be physically active!
If you are able to do these active tasks, we want YOU to apply!
- Lift up to 50 lbs—bending, carrying, pushing, pulling and other activities as needed.
- Stand and walk on concrete for long periods of time.
- Work in cold and/or hot temperatures throughout the day.
- Operate multiple machines safely with minimal supervision.
We need someone who can:
- Communicate and reason proficiently with coworkers.
- Perform basic math.
- Obtain necessary production specifications.
- Pass on information to co-workers/relay information to and from all employee levels including management and skilled personnel.
- Work different ranges of hours such as overtime or weekend shifts (The hours for this position may change based on production schedule)
- 1-2 years of experience
So what’s this job all about?
- This position is responsible for safe operation of multiple manufacturing machines of moderate complexity.
- Setting up and pre-running of the equipment to ensure proper production start up.
- Controlling of line speeds, batch formula production rates, starting and stopping equipment, and overall product elegance and safety.
- Responsible for various quality checks.
- Completing all required paperwork (for example: downtime HACCP etc. utilizing SAP SOP's Safety operation training as appropriate.)
- Conducting yourself and ensuring your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
What we want to do for you
We offer eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package designed to assist employees and their families with their financial security, health and well-being. In addition to a competitive base pay, we offer a variety of benefit programs.
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Program with immediate Company Match
- Profit Sharing based on Company results
- Two weeks paid vacation + holidays for new hires
- Employee discounts on company products
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates receiving offers of employment will be required to complete a post-offer, pre-placement background check and drug screen.
If you’ve made it this far through the description, we think you should just apply already…
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected classes.
Job Type: Non-exempt Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc. Req #: 19001825