Merchandiser / Stocker
Take the first step toward an exciting new career! As a Merchandiser, you will join a passionate and talented team focused on providing amazing service for our customers. In this role you will ensure our food products are stocked on the shelves and ready for purchase at your local retailers. If you have an appetite for more, come join us at Schwan’s and see how far your passion, talent and commitment to customer service will take you. Our passion is our food. Our secret is our people.
- Job Level: Entry
- Work Life Balance
What do you need to be a successful Merchandiser at Schwan’s?
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Tech Savvy
Schwan’s is a great place to work, and the Merchandiser job is fun and flexible. The role is rewarding and offers a lot of advancement opportunities.— Mitch J. South Carolina
Immediately Hiring Merchandisers
If you are interested in joining a growing company with popular retail brands such as Red Baron®, Tony's®, and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks, this role is for you!
In this position, you will ensure our products are available on store shelves for grocery shoppers.
- Safely stock our products in assigned stores
- Merchandise and rotate product
- Maintain product display space and set up promotional displays
- Provide excellent customer service and work effectively with co-workers
- Grocery experience (preferred but not required)
- Valid Driver's License, reliable transportation, and 18 years or older
- Ability to safely lift 35 pounds and move frozen products using appropriate equipment
- Access to a smartphone with the ability to support company technology requirements
- Ability to meet pre-employment background check and drug test requirements
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin, or other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time Business Unit: Req #: 22-1576
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Its many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks. To learn more about Schwan’s, visit www.schwanscompany.com.
Reimbursements - Cell & Mileage
Start Here. Go Far.
Area Sales & Distribution ManagerArea Distribution Manager
Route Sales Specialist
Customer Sales Distributor (CSD)Customer Sales Representative (CSR)
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS
Join our Talent Network and get Schwan's news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.