HR Administrative Assistant I
Sidney, OhioApply Now Quick Apply
The HR Administrative Assistant will provide support for the HR and plant functions.
Collects and distributes departmental mail correspondence Schedules meetings and outside sessions for department Coordinates travel reconciles expenses Compose and distribute meeting notes correspondence and reports. May be required to attend and take notes at various meetings. Organizes prioritizes and summarizes data materials and information; files correspondence and other records and reports Reviews inventory of and orders office supplies Answers telephone and gives information to callers takes messages or transfers calls to appropriate individuals. Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
- This position is responsible for supporting visitor check-in process and coordinating meetings and conference rooms.
- Creating new/replacement badges for employees, temps, visitors, contractors.
- Ordering supplies for the office as needed/requested.
- Ordering uniforms.
- Conducting phone screens.
- Conduct tours as needed.
- Working in Taleo to move candidates through the recruiting and onboard process.
- Assisting with New Employee Orientation process and maintaining NEO check in schedule.
- Complete I-9's
- Working in Kronos to create profiles for temporary employees; entering in Dr's notes and assisting employees with questions.
- Coordinating employee activities and updating bulletin boards.
- Processing status change forms as needed.
- Ensuring employee documentation is scanned to OnBase.
- Reporting as needed/requested.
Education: High School Diploma required. Associate's Degree in HR/Business/Office Management preferred.
Years of Related Experience: Typically has 0-3 years of related experience
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Proficiency in personal computer skills in a Windows based environment required; operate and knowledge of office machines scanning photocopier and fax beneficial; demonstrates ability to multi-task; organizational skills; effective oral and written communication skills; able to maintain sensitive and confidential information. Kronos and Taleo software experience a plus. HR experience preferred but not required.
Job Type: Non-exempt Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc. Req #: 19011898
- Holiday Foods
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron