SANITATION ASSOCIATE III | 3rd Shift
Salina, KansasApply Now Quick Apply
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of cleaning and sanitation chemicals with and understanding of how to safely work with them.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures in accordance with Company, Local, State, and Federal OSHA rules and regulations.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for a food plant and all applicable regulatory, customer and company requirements (policies, procedures, regulations).
- Perform basic math.
- Read and write well.
- Communicate well with others verbally.
- Use a computer for data input.
- Operate steam and high pressure hoses.
- Understand and carry out directions and procedures related to cleaning and sanitation.
- Work in a TEAM environment.
- Work in hot, cold, wet, dry, and noisy environments.
- Lead lower level employees.
- Show that they are detail-oriented.
- If you fit the description, we want you to apply!
- Effectively leading a small team to clean and sanitize assigned areas. Delivering equipment and facility/infrastructure that is clean, sanitary, undamaged, and fully complies with all regulatory, customer, and company expectations.
- Operating CIP (Clean in Place) and COP (Clean Out of Place) systems, verifies execution and performs titrations to assure appropriate chemical concentration usage.
- Disassembling and reassembling equipment as directed.
- Following sanitation schedules to conduct and document routine cleaning of the facility and production line.
- Using and documenting chemical use to stated concentrations and for appropriate applications.
- Verifying and documenting that correct chemicals and concentrations are used and that cleaning and sanitizing is complete to deliver equipment and infrastructure that is clean and passes all micro indicator tests.
- Monitoring and managing chemical and supply inventories. Maintaining detailed records and effectively organizing/tracking inventory and use.
- Performing environmental and pre-operational inspections through both visual inspection and indicator swabbing followed by documentation of findings per facility program and procedures.
- Leading department functions including safety auditing, employee training and pest control functions.
- Conducting yourself and ensuring your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision Plans
- 401(k) Program with immediate Company Match
- Profit Sharing based on Company results
- Two weeks paid vacation + holidays for new hires
- Employee discounts on company products
- 2+ Years of related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates receiving offers of employment will be required to complete a post-offer, pre-placement background check and drug screen.
Job Type: Non-exempt Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc. Req #: 19009157
- Holiday Foods
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron