Looking for Home Delivery?
Maintainer Operator 3rd shift $15.50 plus shift diff $1.50 6pm-6am
Pasadena, TexasApply Now Quick Apply
This is a full-time position within our manufacturing facility with opportunities for advancement!
Who we are!
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Its many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks. To learn more about Schwan’s, visit www.schwanscompany.com.
What we are looking for:
Here at Schwan’s Company, we put a high priority on having safe, clean, and healthy workspaces. And we want individuals that take that seriously.
So what’s this job all about?
- Responsible for the operation of multiple pieces of manufacturing equipment ranging from simple to more difficult complexity
- Responsible for set up and pre-running of the equipment to ensure proper production startup
- Control of line speeds batch formula production rates starting and stopping equipment and overall product elegance and safety
- Responsible for maintenance repairs and preventative maintenance of all equipment and assisting maintenance in keeping all equipment and facility in good repair and regularly serviced
- Responsible for various quality checks
- Completes all required paperwork (for example: downtime HACCP etc. utilizing SAP SOP's Safety operation training as appropriate)
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required, including but not limited to bump cap, safety glasses/goggles, face shield, face mask, ear plugs, hair and beard nets, gloves and safety shoes or rubber boots
- May be responsible for disassembling disconnecting cleaning operating and reassembling and reconnecting lines and equipment
- Responsible to conduct yourself in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct
- Hours may change based on production schedule (some overtime and weekend work may be required)
What we want to do for you:
We offer eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package designed to assist employees and their families with their financial security, health and well-being. In addition to a competitive base pay, we offer a variety of benefit programs.
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Plans
- Two weeks paid vacation for new hires
- Employee discounts on company products
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Years of Related Experience: 3-5 years of related experience
- Ability to operate multiple machines safely with minimal supervision and obtain necessary production specifications
- Prefer proficient communication and reasoning skills to pass on information to co-workers and to relay information to and from all employee levels including management and skilled personnel
- This position is responsible for safe operation of multiple manufacturing machines ranging from simple to more difficult complexity
- Candidates receiving offers of employment will be required to complete a post-offer, pre-placement background check and drug screen
If you’ve made it this far through the description, we think you should just apply already...
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan’s Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Job Type: Non-exempt Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc. Req #: 20003419
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron