Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
At Schwan’s Company, the opportunities are real, and the sky is the limit; this isn’t just a job, it’s a seat at the table. Around here, every job matters, every voice counts, and every person contributes in a big way. As part of our front lines, we look to you to execute business, build relationships, and take pride in your work because at Schwan’s, you lead the way and we value what you bring. Our passion is our food. Our secret is our people.
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company, CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Our many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® and Bibigo Asian-style snacks. Schwan’s is a place for people with an appetite for more. To learn about joining a team where you can belong, contribute, and thrive, visit www.schwanscompany.com
This position is responsible for the support and coordination of the Customer HQ selling process. The position will assist in managing timelines, data entry, sales processes, and operational activities.
- Participate in the coordination of activities essential to Customer HQ Sales planning process including vendor contracts, communication, customer portal & compliance requirements.
- Support HQ sales team managers with internal processes such as pricing error reconciliation and product authorization and others.
- Support HQ sales team managers with hierarchy maintenance and master data integrity; including updating of internal systems and communication for customer mergers & acquisitions.
- Support team mangers with coordination of team Customer Relation Management (CRM) data. Manage multiple portals and multiple customers, enter promotions, maintaining current info, pull contracts, price increases, product authorizations.
- Execute existing sales processes and advise process improvements.
- Responsible to conduct yourself in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
Education:Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Business or related field degree preferred
Years of Related Experience:1+ years related experience
- Computer skills are required and proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) including Outlook is required and the desire to learn new systems and technologies.
- Project, organizational, strong work ethic, and working independently skills are desirable.
- Understand basic P/L and total customer investment metrics.
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time Business Unit: Req #: 23-1689
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS
Join our Talent Network and get Schwan's news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Get to know our growing global brands
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron