Sales Analyst - Food Service Business
Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now
At Schwan’s Company, the opportunities are real, and the sky is the limit; this isn’t just a job, it’s a seat at the table. Around here, every job matters, every voice counts, and every person contributes in a big way. As part of our front lines, we look to you to execute business, build relationships, and take pride in your work because at Schwan’s, you lead the way, and we value what you bring. Our passion is our food. Our secret is our people.
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company, CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Our many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® and Bibigo Asian-style snacks. Schwan’s is a place for people with an appetite for more.
We are hiring an early career Sales Analyst to join our in-house Sales Execution Team! This team supports sales programs within our Food Service Field Sales Organization. If you are organized, love working with data, creating impactful reports and processes – this could be the perfect role!
- Participate in the coordination of activities essential to sales programs including vendor contracts, communication, components & compliance
- Support team managers with sales initiatives by providing internal and syndicated sales data reporting/analysis utilizing multiple tools (Nielsen/IRI, SAP)
- Maintain and optimize existing programs within the sales organization and advise process improvements
- Design and develop standardized sales reporting on key business measures for review by sales management
- Implement project plans, identify potential business opportunities, improve efficiencies with a high sense of urgency and with little guidance or direction
- Understand basic revenue models, P/L and cost-to-completion projections to recommend decisions accordingly
- Communicate program policies and materials; resolve issues and inquiries from Field Sales thoroughly to resolution
- Delivers engaging, information, articulate and well-organized presentations or written documentation
Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a role involving data reporting and analysis
Bachelor’s degree with experience in sales data and financial analysis preferably in the consumer package goods industry.
MS Office Suite, SAP and Access is helpful
Problem solving and resourcefulness
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin, or other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time Business Unit: Req #: 23-6011
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS
Join our Talent Network and get Schwan's news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Get to know our growing global brands
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron