Route Sales & Delivery Driver
Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
If you are interested in building your career in a growing company with popular retail brands such as Red Baron®, Tony's®, and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks, this role is for you!
- Company uniform and footwear allowance provided
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance and 401K with Company Match
- Paid vacation and holidays
As a local CDL Class B route representative, you will sell and deliver product, place orders, and merchandise to ensure our products are available on store shelves for grocery shoppers.
- Place orders and drive additional sales by gaining display space and promoting new products
- Merchandise product, maintain display space, and rotate product
- Unload products, place product in the back room, and collect proof of delivery
- Use handheld technology and sales software to complete daily work
- Build in-store relationships and work effectively with co-workers in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain DOT rules and regulations and perform daily truck inspections
- DSD, grocery, retail sales, delivery, or warehouse experience preferred but not required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Class B CDL with airbrake endorsement and ability to meet medical certification requirements; must be 21 years or older
- Ability to safely lift 35 pounds and move frozen product using appropriate equipment
- Ability to meet pre-employment background check, drug test, and DOT physical requirements
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin, or other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time Business Unit: Req #: 22003848
Get to know our growing global brands
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron