Looking for Home Delivery?
Post Audit Analyst
Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
At Schwan’s Company, the opportunities are real, and the sky is the limit; this isn’t just a job, it’s a seat at the table. Around here, every job matters, every voice counts, and every person contributes in a big way. We look to you to execute business priorities, build relationships and take pride in your work because at Schwan’s, you lead the way and we value what you bring. Our passion is our food. Our secret is our people.
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company, CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels with brands including Red Baron, Freschetta, Pagoda Snacks and Edwards desserts. To learn about joining a team where you can belong, contribute and thrive, visit www.schwanscompany.com
Position: Post Audit Analyst / Trade Spend Coordinator
Location: Bloomington, MN or Marshall, MN
What you will get from us:
- Opportunities for career growth with a well-established food company.
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good-natured and highly skilled
- Competitive wages, incentive pay and a comprehensive package of benefits
- This position is responsible for managing trade promotions for a defined group of accounts including but not limited to: auditing promotional contracts trade validation and payment trade accrual management evaluating and interpreting deductions and promotions to improve timeliness and accuracy relating to deduction resolution and management.
- Responsible for management of customer trade programs to include tracking validation reporting payment and accrual management as directed, while ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Analyzes and interprets of customer performance to the agreed upon contractual obligations.
- Ensure accuracy of allowances permitted based on contract terms and conditions for rebates and price deviations.
- Validates the integrity of the claim data used in the sales reporting that drives business strategy and financial decisions utilizing internal purchase data and external sources.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers sales and other cross-functional departments. Effectively leads collaboration with those contacts to achieve problem resolution where needed.
- Identify trade discrepancies and works with the customer to gain understanding for resolution.
- Improve process efficiencies productivity and quality.
- Monitors trends and recommends opportunity for increased profitability.
- Ensures compliance of internal guidelines and controls including trade spending and check policy for payments made for trade spending promotions.
- Utilizes knowledge of trade programs tools & systems to develop the tracking and reporting for analysis related to business strategies and goals.
- Communicates trade trends risk and action steps to improve results and maximize business working capital.
- Prepare and present trade claim data on an as needed basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned which includes cross-training to other areas in the department.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting Finance or Business or equivalent experience preferred
Years of Related Experience: Typically 2-4 years related experience
- Basic to intermediate PC skills including Microsoft Word Excel, Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Basic to intermediate ability in the accessing entry of information into and retrieval of data from electronic databases such as SAP.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally.
- Basic ability to conduct numeric analysis
- The ability to work effectively within limited amounts of supervision.
Job Type: Non-exempt Business Unit: Req #: 22000212
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron