Marketing Intern - Summer 2023
Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
MARKETING INTERN - SUMMER 2023
- 12-week long internship program (Typically May-August)
- Opportunity to work on and take responsibility for exciting, strategic projects that are relevant to your coursework with real-world applications.
- Exposure to upper level management, executives and the CEO.
- Opportunities for career growth with a well-established food company. Internships at Schwan’s often lead to full- time job opportunities upon graduation.
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees.
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good-natured and highly skilled.
- Develop Schwan’s and Industry experience, including: organization, time management, project management, marketing knowledge, business insights and analytics, product and industry knowledge, presentation skills.
- Guide research appropriate for the brand, product, or channel in the areas of marketing effectiveness, consumer trends, trade and competition
- Lead a marketing project including creating deliverables to meet goals and deadlines
- Build cross-functional internal relationships
- Must be a confident, driven, self-starter with a proactive approach to work.
- Excellent communications skills – verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and build honest relationships with high integrity.
- Ability to effectively present information in group settings to a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to meet important deadlines.
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comfortable with numbers and financial analytics – margins, pricing, etc.
- Must be comfortable navigating through and managing ambiguity.
- Candidates should be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s Business Management, Sales, Marketing, Communications, or business-related program graduating December 2023 or May 2024.
- GPA of 3.0+ preferred.
Job Type: Part-time Business Unit: Req #: 22-1461
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS
Join our Talent Network and get Schwan's news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Get to know our growing global brands
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron