Financial Analyst Intern - Summer 2023
Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
FINANCIAL ANALYST INTERN - SUMMER 2023
Location: Bloomington, MN
- 12-week long internship program (Typically May-August)
- Opportunity to work on and take responsibility for exciting, strategic projects that are relevant to your coursework with real-world applications.
- Exposure to upper level management, executives and the CEO.
- Opportunities for career growth with a well-established food company. Internships at Schwan’s often lead to full- time job opportunities upon graduation.
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees.
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good-natured and highly skilled.
- Assist/lead management reporting processes for both financial and operating results, including creation of new metrics.
- Learn and use tools available as applicable to project execution; including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Business Explorer, Business Objects, Sales Discovery.
- Interpret and refine results for broad audiences.
- Work cross-functionally outside of finance to drive efficiencies.
- Present and discuss findings at multiple levels within Schwan’s, including non-financial audiences.
- Act in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, polices, and other standards of conduct.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytical, interpretive, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a confident self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and working within a team environment.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all business partners.
- Proven leadership, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to evaluate pros and cons of alternative solutions and effectively translate to broad audiences.
- Strong time and project management skills that enable on-time project delivery in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of business systems, spreadsheets, database technology, financial modeling, and business planning preferred.
- Candidates should currently be enrolled in an undergraduate Finance, Accounting, Economics or related degree program with an anticipated graduation date of December 2023 or May 2024.
- GPA of 3.0+ preferred.
Job Type: Part-time Business Unit: Req #: 22-1724
Get to know our growing global brands
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron