Dishwasher - Edwards Dessert Kitchen
Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
Edwards Dessert Kitchen is looking for friendly and energetic rockstar team members for Minneapolis’s premier dessert destination in the North Loop. This positive, upscale work environment offers full-time or part-time positions suited to your availability.
Schwan's Company is hiring full-time or part-timeDishwasher for our Edwards Dessert Kitchen team in Minneapolis, MN. In this role, you will be responsible for clearing dishes and other items from tables and performing the dishwashing operations. They will also need to be able to provide the highest level of service during customer interactions. This role is $17/hr and full-time is eligible for a comprehensive benefits package and 401K with company match.
General availability is needed Thursday - Sunday nights.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide timely, accurate and friendly service while clearing dishes and tables.
- Wash dishes, glassware, utensils and pots & pans. Empty trash as needed. Sweep and mop floors as needed.
- Organize clean dishes, pots and pans.
- Help receive and put away supplies as needed.
- Practice safe kitchen behaviors while operating the dishwashing machine.
- Utilize clean work habits and maintain a safe, clean work area.
- Assist the counter staff or pastry cooks with prep as needed.
- Comply with and enforce restaurant and OSHA sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain sanitation standards set by management. Maintain a safe, clean work area by sweeping, mopping, wiping counters and work surfaces, clear dishes, washing dishes, cleaning restrooms and cleaning tables for patrons.
- Interact with and build relationships with customers.
- Be punctual and work quickly and effectively in high pressure situations or rush period.
- Able to work early or late hours, holidays and weekends.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
- Education: High School or equivalent
- Years of Related Experience:0 - 2 years of experience
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to operate dishwasher and other items, ability to stand for up to 12 hours, ability to lift up to 50 pounds, knowledge of food preparation, hygiene, and sanitation, knowledge of OSHA requirements within a kitchen, ability to add and subtract
Job Type: Non-exempt Business Unit: Req #: 22002707
Get to know our growing global brands
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron