Digital Marketing Manager
Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company, CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food service channels. Our many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks. Schwan’s is a place for people with an appetite for more. To learn about joining a team where you can belong, contribute, and thrive, visit www.schwanscompany.com
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Manager for our fast-growing Food Service business based in Bloomington, MN. In this position, you will be a key member of the Digital Marketing team supporting all of Schwan’s Food Service’s digital marketing initiatives. This is a terrific opportunity for someone with a passion for digital and modern marketing to be a part of a rapidly growing B2B business. If you are someone with a strong digital foundation and want to be involved in strategy and execution – this could be your perfect role!
- Provide functional and industry expertise on Foodservice Digital Sales and Marketing and direction for, digital assets and presence on distributor digital order guides, website oversight, search engine marketing.
- Responsible for the digital communication and campaign strategy and tools including social media, online advertising, and email
- Facilitates linkage between Salesforce Marketing and Sales capabilities and collaborates with Sales and Marketing to develop digital solutions for customer and operator needs
- Lead cross functional team efforts including collaborating effectively with Marketing, Sales, Sales Planning, Consumer Insights, Finance and Legal among other groups.
- Execute strategies to optimize and grow the Kitchen Circle loyalty program.
- Loyalty program: Includes program management, messaging/promotion development, system stabilization, segmentation and targeting of Rewards base to understand and increase incremental sales from program members.
- Oversee relationships with 3rd party agencies supporting digital and integrated marketing.
- Develop and implement digital acquisition initiatives to acquire new customers through paid media, social media, and email marketing strategies and as a member of cross functional teams building partnerships with responsibility for executing the digital integration of these partnerships
- Manage initiatives to enhance the customer experience and path to purchase
- Work with web analytics to gain consumer insight and report on campaign efforts.
- Work closely with agencies to create and manage online campaigns
- Work closely with product teams to update and maintain product information and messaging in all materials that are consumer-facing (i.e.: website, brochures, etc.)
6+ years' experience in a role involving digital marketing in a corporate setting
Bachelor’s or MBA with digital experience in CPG or food industry
- Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest)
- Experience with SEO/SEM
- Experience with email marketing automation
- Competence in Digital Marketing, Loyalty Marketing, IT, consumer segmentation and database marketing techniques, Web tools, and methods.
- Basic design skills a plus
- Seeker of trends in technology, innovation, disruption, consumer connection
- Working knowledge of Martech technology (DXP, CDP, CRM, DAM, etc.)
- Website analytics
- Competent in evaluating and leveraging primary and secondary research, syndicated data, and financial information to develop strategic and tactical recommendations
- Confidence working through ambiguity and experience with change management
The employing subsidiaries of The Schwan’s Company are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, veteran status, national origin, or other protected class.
Made a bit less descriptive. [CG1]
Job Type: Full-time Business Unit: Req #: 23-5622
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS
Join our Talent Network and get Schwan's news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Get to know our growing global brands
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron