Accounting & Tax Intern - Summer 2023
Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota; Marshall, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
ACCOUNTING & TAX INTERN - SUMMER 2023
Bloomington, MN or Marshall, MN
- 12-week long internship program (Typically May-August)
- Opportunity to work on and take responsibility for exciting, strategic projects that are relevant to your coursework with real-world applications.
- Exposure to upper level management, executives and the CEO.
- Opportunities for career growth with a well-established food company. Internships at Schwan’s often lead to full- time job opportunities upon graduation.
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees.
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good-natured and highly skilled.
- Help with month-end closing procedures such as posting journal entries, reconciling ledger accounts, and analyzing transactional activity.
- Develop/enhance expertise with technology tools including the Microsoft® Office Suite (chiefly Excel) and the SAP enterprise resource planning software.
- Play a key role in projects designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting and tax processes.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions/ locations
- Proven leadership, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Ability to relate to all levels of management
- Ability to take initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on- time project delivery in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Current enrollment in bachelor’s degree program with an accounting or finance major with an anticipated graduation date of December 2023 or May 2024.
- GPA of 3.0+ preferred.
Job Type: Part-time Business Unit: Req #: 22-1464
Get to know our growing global brands
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron