Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Specialist
Marshall, MinnesotaApply Now
In this role you will work with the Sr. Director of TPM in delivering Equipment Reliability Strategies within all the Manufacturing sites of SFC Global Supply Chian, Inc. This position is responsible to increase asset operational availability by educating and working with sites to establish targets based upon industry benchmarks and facilitate the development & implementation of short and long term improvement plans needed to achieve best in class practices standards work processes and results. This role will ensure that Program Driven Maintenance is implemented and utilized in a consistent fashion across each site.
- Responsible for the development of improvement plans and the implementation of the work processes and other initiatives targeting performance improvement as agreed with the company and site. The applicable work processes include (but are not limited to): Program Driven Maintenance (PDM), Preventative Maintenance Optimization (PMO), Mitigate Threats to Availability (MTA), and Assessment Information Management.
- Develop an operational plan for TPM based on the strategic direction of the business; defining a strategy and operational plan for replication and sustainability across supply chain.
- Support the implementation of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) methodology and the tools that support this initiative.
- Responsible for the implementation of the corporate wide Maintenance Operating PM Optimization and Leadership Audit Processes.
- Educate and drive the Maintenance Team to operate in Program Driven Maintenance process through the use of tools like: Effective Planning & Scheduling, RCA, Pareto Analysis, Six Sigma Tools, etc.
- Coordinates linkage standards and best practices across plants.
- Provides leadership and coaching on root cause problem solving in the organization.
- Develops and implements strategies that accelerate and improve current maintenance practices and processes to improve equipment performance reliability and lower repair costs.
- Facilitate shared learning best practices open communication and global metrics.
- Champions and drives Maintenance fundamentals including: Autonomous Care Program, Driven Maintenance Planning/Scheduling, Problem Solving Course of PM, safe maintenance practices, etc. Provide training facilitation and coaching in these areas.
- Analyze operational data and equipment performance history to deliver continuous improvements in critical maintenance related metrics including: Reliability, PM effectiveness, downtime analysis, Mean-Time- Between-Failures, and maintenance related costs.
- Establishes accident prevention measures and plans and schedules training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production and facility maintenance operation.
- Coach all Maintenance Team Leaders through the development of personal and technical development plans.
- Develop and communicate the overall metrics (KPI's) to monitor/define TPM performance and major losses.
Education: Bachelor's Degree required (preferably in Engineering or a related Supply Chain field). Certified Green or Black Belt highly desired.
Years of Related Experience: A minimum of 3 years industrial maintenance experience required; A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated ability in coaching/leading people successfully
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated self-growth and development of others to higher levels of responsibility.
- Strong organizational problem solving and follow up skills; SAP Plant Maintenance Module Experience.
- Possesses knowledge and proficiency in the organization's CMMS (SAP PM) and operational data performance (Red Zone) management systems.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 75% of the time.
Job Type: Process Improvement
Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc.
Req #: 16004281
Schwans, Freschetta, Red Baron, Tony's, Mrs. Smith's, Edwards, Big Daddy's, Pagoda, Minh, Live Smart, Bon Appetit, Holiday Foods, Larry's