Looking for Home Delivery?
SAP Functional Analyst Intern
Marshall, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
LOCATION: MARSHALL, MN
About the Company:
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Its many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks. To learn more about Schwan’s, visit www.schwanscompany.com.
About the Program:
- 12-week long internship program (Typically May-August).
- Opportunity to work on and take responsibility for exciting, strategic projects that are relevant to your coursework with real-world applications.
- Exposure to upper level management, executives and the CEO.
- Opportunities for career growth with a well-established food company. Internships at Schwan’s often lead to full- time job opportunities upon graduation.
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees.
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good-natured and highly skilled.
What you will be doing:
- Work with project managers, process leads, and others in the organization to discuss development requests/requirements of projects for different systems.
- Learn and use tools available as applicable to project execution; including but not limited to SAP, Microsoft O365 tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, automated testing tools, etc.
- Supports and maintains existing software by troubleshooting processes and demonstrates ability to identify and resolve problems on a need basis.
- Formulate and execute unit test cases to ensure systems support business requirements.
- Present and discuss findings at multiple levels within Schwan’s, including non-technical audiences.
- Act in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, polices, and other standards of conduct.
What the expectations are of you:
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytical, interpretive, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a confident self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and working within a team environment.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all business partners.
- Proven leadership, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to evaluate pros and cons of alternative solutions and effectively translate to broad audiences.
- Strong time and project management skills that enable on-time project delivery in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of systems development principles, theories and concepts.
- Candidates should currently be enrolled in an undergraduate Finance, Human Resources, Computer Science or related degree program with an anticipated graduation date of December 2021 or May 2022.
- GPA of 3.0+ preferred.
Job Type: Non-exempt Business Unit: Schwan's Shared Services, LLC Req #: 20003955
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron