Intern IT Enterprise Architecture
Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
- Security expertise of security tools (i.e. next generation network and application firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, encryption, identity and access management systems, file integrity monitoring, network access control, privileged identity management systems, security and information event management systems, secure configuration management systems, forensic tools, etc.);
- Cloud security experience on major vendor platforms, mobile device security, Intermediate proficiency with numeric data analysis;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Solid understanding of current and evolving technologies;
- Certifications demonstrating trust and expertise across all components of information security ( e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) are preferred.
- Currently earning a Bachelor's degree in computer science, cyber security, or related programs, with an anticipated graduation date of December 2020 or May 2021.
Job Type: Non-exempt Business Unit: Schwan's Shared Services, LLC Req #: 19011764
- Holiday Foods
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron