Marshall, Minnesota; Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
At Schwan’s Company, the opportunities are real, and the sky is the limit; this isn’t just a job, it’s a seat at the table. Around here, every job matters, every voice counts, and every person contributes in a big way. As part of our front lines, we look to you to execute business, build relationships, and take pride in your work because at Schwan’s, you lead the way and we value what you bring. Our passion is our food. Our secret is our people.
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company, CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Our many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® and Bibigo Asian-style snacks. Schwan’s is a place for people with an appetite for more. To learn about joining a team where you can belong, contribute, and thrive, visit www.schwanscompany.com
What we are looking for:
We are hiring a Financial Analyst to join our finance team in our Bloomington, MN corporate office.
- Reports, analyzes and interprets financial and operating information for management which could include trend analysis, budget versus actual, etc.
- Identifies and notifies management of areas that need process improvements as well as areas for cost efficiencies Creates or assists with the monthly financial review presentation as well as management reporting
- Assists with the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process and financial analysis process
- Reviews business unit financial statements and policies to ensure compliance with corporate policies and guidelines Compiles and reviews forecasts as well as compares forecasts to actual reporting
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years related experience
- Good PC skills including Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid understanding of financial analysis and accounting policies, procedures, programs and processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient use of automated general ledger systems and reporting tools (SAP, SQL, and BEx)
- Intermediate skills in the development of financial ratios and comparative analysis
- Understanding of general accounting principles and accepted standards that enables some evaluation and originality to be displayed on standard and non-critical matters
Job Type: Full-time Business Unit: Req #: 22001095
Get to know our growing global brands
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron