Marshall, MinnesotaApply Now
This position under direct or general supervision is responsible for conducting and documenting somewhat complex financial analysis projects.
- Reports analyzes and interprets financial and operating information for management which could include trend analysis budget versus actual etc.
- Identifies and notifies management of areas that need process improvements as well as areas for cost efficiencies
- Creates or assists with the monthly financial review presentation as well as management reporting
- Assists with the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process and financial analysis process
- Reviews business unit financial statements and policies to ensure compliance with corporate policies and guidelines
- Compiles and reviews forecasts as well as compares forecasts to actual reporting
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent
Years of Related Experience: Typically has less than 3 years related experience
- Good PC skills including Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite; solid understanding of financial analysis and accounting policies procedures programs and processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient use of automated general ledger systems and reporting tools (SAP SQL Cognos ReportNet and BEx)
- Intermediate skills in the development of financial ratios and comparative analysis
- Thorough understanding of general accounting principles and accepted standards that enables some evaluation and originality to be displayed on standard and non-critical matters
- CPA or pursuit of CPA preferred
Job Type: Exempt Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc. Req #: 19005626