Director Enterprise Architecture
Marshall, MinnesotaApply Now
At Schwan’s Company, we are driven to bring our customers delicious foods and reliable services. That's how we grew from a "one-man-and-a-truck" delivery business in rural Minnesota to a multibillion-dollar private company with thousands of team members nationwide. Our commitment to delicious foods shows in all we do, from careful ingredient selection and quality food making to delivering a great experience wherever you shop and eat.
The foods we make reach customers in many ways. We deliver directly to our customer's homes through our popular food-delivery business, offer well-known retail brands such as Red Baron®, Freschetta®, and Tony's® pizzas, Pagoda®snacks and appetizers, and Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts, and bring innovative food solutions to our customers in the food-service industry. To learn more, visit us at https://www.schwanscompany.com/
We are seeking a Director of Enterprise Architecture, who is responsible for defining and managing the future architecture to enable the business strategy in line with the operating model. As a key part of this role, this position leads the activities for the creation and management of the roadmap which is the mechanism to bring the architecture to life. This position also advises the CIO and other IT and business leadership on matters of technical strategy.
- Develops and manages the information technology architecture to effectively enable the corporate business strategy while balancing cost and speed to capability.
- Leads creation of the capability and technology roadmap in collaboration with business units, business relationship managers, and other IT leaders and teams; develops business unit architectures that are consistent with the enterprise architecture in support of the operating model.
- Supports all architectural disciplines and champions architectural initiatives including innovation. This includes leading the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of information technology within the organization.
- Establishes and oversees the architecture team, including the recruitment and development.
- Creates actionable plans in support of the future state enterprise architecture that also ensure appropriate information security.
- Provides thought leadership and drives collaboration with key internal stakeholders to create and manage the IT roadmap.
- Monitor business and technology trends and incorporates relevant trends within the future state enterprise architecture. Manage targeted innovation process and incubation of new technologies for key areas of the business.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your eventual subordinates conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
Years of Related Experience: Typically, 8-10 years or more related work experience.
- Desired technical knowledge in areas such as SAP, enterprise level hardware and software architecture, including cloud productivity and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with IT integration as a result of mergers and acquisitions
- Experience in leading and/or overseeing IT implementation projects
- Solid analytical skills; proven experience in integration management
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Industry certifications are a plus
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan’s Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Business Unit: Schwan's Shared Services, LLC
Req #: 19000227