Co Pilot Medium Jet
Marshall, MinnesotaApply Now
As a Co-Pilot for our medium jet aircraft's you will be responsible for transporting company personnel as requested and assigned. You will also be responsible to perform Co-pilot responsibilities on all Turbo-Prop aircraft and assigned Jet aircraft. Other duties include, but are not limited too:
- Will ensure compliance with company operations manual
- Prepares for each flight in accordance with FAR 91.5
- Accepts the provisions of Pilot in Command authority as stated in FAR 91.3 and company operations manual
- Assures that he/she has in his/her possession at all times current medical and license for the operations being conducted
- Notifies passengers and department management when necessary to delay or cancel flights due to weather or mechanical problems.
- Maintains records as provided in FAR 61.51 and company operations manual
- Informs maintenance personnel of aircraft discrepancies in accordance with company operations manual
- Keeps abreast of current operational procedural changes and advances on the aviation field
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct
Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent
Years of Related Experience: 3-5 years experience as professional pilot 1500 hours total time in aircraft with conventional-gear including minimum of 500 hours of Turboprop experience. 150 hours Turbine aircraft experience. Experience with EFIS type system preferred.
Must successfully complete upgrade training track A for all aircraft types. found in the Aviation Pilot Qualification Grid.
- Intermediate proficiency in the operation of a personal computer in a Windows environment to include the Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Intermediate proficiency with numeric data analysis.
- The ability to become and remain organized.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining the ability to re-direct efforts based upon shifting demands.
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Must hold a valid Commercial multi-engine certificate and Instrument rating. Multi-engine ATP certificate preferred
Business Unit: Schwan's Shared Services, LLC
Req #: 19000558