Associate IT Financial Functional Analyst
Marshall, Minnesota; Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
- An opportunity to work in a growing segment of a major food manufacturer and showcase your leadership and technical skills to make a big impact on the profitable growth of Schwan’s Company.
- Opportunities for career growth with a well-established food company.
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees.
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good-natured and highly skilled.
- Competitive wages, incentive pay and a comprehensive package of benefits
- Plans and executes projects involving gap analysis design development test to support requirements with real-time applications.
- Develops documentation associated with computer software and analyzes software data acquired during systems testing.
- Demonstrates the ability to implement coding/configuration development including all associated tasks related to installing changes to the production environment
- Ensures systems continue to meet the needs of the Business Unit through upgrades and maintenance testing
- Maintains a good understanding of System Development Life Cycle processes and able to apply the processes to our business needs and requirements
- Conducts the appropriate reviews of technical systems including but not limited to the design development testing and documentation to maintain system integrity and reliability
- Works with project managers process leads and others in the organization to discuss development requests/requirements or projects of SAP systems.
- Offers excellent customer service with end-users (customers) to ensure systems continually meet or exceed the users or customers expectations.
- Supports and maintains existing software by troubleshooting processes and demonstrates ability to identify and resolve problems on a 24-hour emergency need basis.
- Reviews authorization (security) requests for users
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
- The desire to make a meaningful difference. Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently. We need someone who competes to win!
- Authentic leader: direct communicator, able to build strong relationships across the company, with all levels.
- Must have great collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Basic knowledge of systems development principles theories and concepts to include ABAP coding & specs reporting and basic debugging
- Basic interpersonal and communications skills
- Basic proficiency in operation of a personal computer in a Windows environment to include the Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Basic proficiency with numeric data analysis
- Basic understanding of top-down development planning
- Basic ability to utilize resources to keep up with the new technologies/functions
- Results oriented and being a fast learner
- May include travel for projects training and seminars
Job Type: Full-time Business Unit: Req #: 22-1727
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS
Join our Talent Network and get Schwan's news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Get to know our growing global brands
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron