Aircraft Technician Jet
Marshall, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
At Schwan’s Company, the opportunities are real, and the sky is the limit; this isn’t just a job, it’s a seat at the table. Around here, every job matters, every voice counts, and every person contributes in a big way. As part of our front lines, we look to you to execute business, build relationships, and take pride in your work because at Schwan’s, you lead the way and we value what you bring. Our passion is our food. Our secret is our people.
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company, CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Our many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® and Bibigo Asian-style snacks. Schwan’s is a place for people with an appetite for more. To learn about joining a team where you can belong, contribute, and thrive, visit www.schwanscompany.com
This position is responsible for scheduling and performing maintenance on corporate owned and leased aircraft.
- Maintains corporate and leased aircraft for The Schwan Food Company in compliance with FAR part 43.
- Maintains an inventory of parts necessary for the normal maintenance of corporate aircraft.
- Maintains corporate hangar and shop area in an orderly and clean manner.
- Maintains records of maintenance on corporate and leased aircraft which meet the requirement of FAR part 43 and the company operation manual.
- Independent discretion to approve or disapprove aircraft for return to service.
- Independent discretion to schedule aircraft maintenance.
- Approval to order parts up to 150K.
- Partners with the Maintenance Manager regarding major and component overhaul necessary to corporate aircraft.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
Education: Associate Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience. FAA required Airframe/Power plant license with experience requirements to obtain Inspection Authorization privileges.
Years of Related Experience:4+ years related experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
- Intermediate PC skills required.
- Good time management and communication skills.
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time Business Unit: Req #: 23-1698
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS
Join our Talent Network and get Schwan's news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Get to know our growing global brands
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron