Looking for Home Delivery?
Accounts Receivable and Collections Representative
Marshall, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
- Participates in business process analysis needs assessments and preliminary cost/benefits analysis in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Assists in identifying project objectives and benefits and participates in business process improvement activities.
Coordinates and assists in evaluating and developing new processes and procedures and ensures team is trained on them.
- Analyzes current problems and reviews system capabilities to determine how to conduct operations more efficiently.
- Assists in defining requirements and determining feasibility of design with time and cost constraints
- Assists with AR & Collections reporting needs and acts as a liaison between stakeholders and the AR & Collections department to ensure efficient use of systems
- Develops process documentation and user training materials
- Supports functional system and program specifications through testing proposed solutions
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with Customer Sales and other cross-functional departments
- Works directly with sales force on collection and reconciliation efforts on all A/R accounts including but not limited to developing alternative payment arrangements for distressed customers prior to escalation
- Completes root cause analysis by working with the appropriate functional areas to identify inefficiencies and problem trends and recommend/implement solutions
- Assists in period end close process
- Assists in the training of new staff
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting Finance or Business or equivalent years of experience preferred
Years of Related Experience: Typically has 3-5 years of related experience.
- Fully proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel Word Outlook)
- Expert knowledge of SAP and strong technical skills
- Results-focused multi- tasking problem solver capable of complex thinking and analysis
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Expert ability to multi-task to prioritize responsibilities and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with all levels of management customers sales and business partners
- Expert ability to conduct numeric analysis and proficient in extracting information from various data bases
- Thorough understanding of general accounting principles and accepted standards
Job Type: Non-exempt Business Unit: Schwan's Shared Services, LLC Req #: 21000955
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron