Warehouse Supervisor - 3rd Shift
Florence, KentuckyApply Now Quick Apply
- Supervises employees for finished, raw material and product storage, handling, and inventory operations on shift.
- Observes lead performance and trains lead in proper procedures, standards, handling of employees and equipment.
- Observes employee performance and follows up with lead to correct problems.
- Attends meetings and keeps self and crew informed of changes in policy, procedure goals and problems.
- Enforces safety guidelines and rules, GMPS, HACCP checks, food safety requirements and all company policies within his/her area.
- Monitors maintenance of shipping /receiving docks.
- Responsible receipts and measurement of bulk flours (Silo 1-5) during shifts to coordinate flow to maximize FIFO, and collaborate with Inventory Control
- Supervisor, purchasing and supplier on any necessary changes relative to these responsibilities.
- Responsible for transportation arrangement for tomato pastes between cold storage facility and unloading dock. Inventory in transit, cold storage, and in house. Any related activities as needed in the absence of Inventory Control Supervisor.
- Responsible for inventory control of raw materials and packaging materials. Accurate cycle counting records and 98.5% attainment. Any related functions to Assist Production, Purchasing, or Scheduling.
- Responsible for distribution of raw materials between sister facilities and various vendors.
- Responsible for coordinating incoming raw materials from point of arrival until consumed in production. Ensure that all loads of raw materials are stored in accordance with all temperature requirements and unloaded in a timely fashion. Commensurate with production and carriers.
- Be cognizant of bill of materials and coordinate any necessary adjustments as it relates to inventory or usages. Responsible for management of all incoming Hold and Test loads (raw materials). Notification of appropriate parties, accountable for all records mandated by HACCP and any additional activity pertinent to the regulation thereof.
- Responsible for production control and maintenance of proper inventory levels to afford production continuity.
- Coordinates with Shipping, Production, Bakery and Packaging supervision to guarantee an efficient flow of materials to and from there respective areas.
- Responsible for order picking and truck loading/unloading, ensuring trucks are properly loaded/unloaded and all cases of product are accounted for.
- Collaborate with Shipping on storage of frozen raw materials and all other related functions.
- Coordinates truck loading/unloading.
- Maintains accurate stock rotation, first in, first out.
- Reviews inventory. Insures that product is in storage.
- Alerts appropriate personnel of shortages in inventory.
- Reports monthly, quarterly and annual inventories, including accountability for it.
- Responsible for house keeping of the shipping/receiving docks, receiving offices, coolers, warehouses and main freezer.
- Supervises, trains and develops subordinates, if applicable
Job Type: Exempt Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc. Req #: 19010234
- Holiday Foods
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron