Sanitation Associate I - Part-Time, 3rd Shift, WEEKENDS
Florence, KentuckyApply Now Quick Apply
- Understand facility cleaning and safety procedures.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures in accordance with Company, Local, State, and Federal OSHA rules and regulations.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for a food plant and all applicable regulatory, customer and company requirements (policies, procedures, regulations).
- Perform basic math.
- Read and write well.
- Communicate well with others verbally.
- Operate steam and high pressure hoses.
- Understand and carry out directions and procedures related to cleaning and sanitation.
- Work in a TEAM environment.
- Work in hot, cold, wet, dry, and noisy environments.
- Take direction from others.
- Must be able to read, speak and comprehend basic English for safety and quality purposes.
- Safely cleaning and sanitizing equipment, tools, and facility to ensure all soil and contaminates are removed per procedures.
- Operating COP tank cleaning equipment to clean disassembled equipment.
- Disassembling and reassembling equipment as directed.
- Following sanitation schedules to conduct and document routine cleaning of the facility and production line.
- Using and documenting chemical use to stated concentrations and for appropriate applications.
- Verifying and documenting that correct chemicals and concentrations are used and that cleaning and sanitizing is complete to deliver equipment and infrastructure that is clean and passes all micro indicator tests.
- Conducting yourself and ensuring your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision Plans
- 401(k) Program with immediate Company Match
- Profit Sharing based on Company results
- Two weeks paid vacation + holidays for new hires
- Employee discounts on company products
Starting Wage: 16.00/hr., (1.50 shift differential from 6 pm. to 6 am.)
Shift: 3rd, Part-Time
- Hours may change based on the production schedule.
- Weekend work required.
- Maximum of 30 hours
- Minimum of 3 shifts per week; must include both Sat. and Sun and one other shift.
- 0-1 Years of related experience are necessary.
- Candidates with a high school diploma or equivalent are preferred.
- Candidates receiving offers of employment will be required to complete a post-offer, pre-placement background check and drug screen.
Job Type: Non-exempt Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc. Req #: 19005807