Florence, KentuckyApply Now Quick Apply
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Program with a Company Match
- Profit Sharing based on company results
- Two weeks paid vacation for new hires
- Employee discounts on company products
•Hours may change based on the production schedule.
•Overtime and weekend work required
This position is responsible for safe operation of multiple manufacturing machines ranging from simple to more difficult complexity.
Responsible for the operation of multiple pieces of manufacturing equipment ranging from simple to more difficult complexity.
Responsible for set up and pre-running of the equipment to ensure proper production start up.
Control of line speeds batch formula production rates starting and stopping equipment and overall product elegance and safety.
Responsible for maintenance repairs and preventative maintenance of all equipment and assisting maintenance in keeping all equipment and facility in good repair and regularly serviced.
Responsible for various quality checks.
Completes all required paperwork (for example: downtime HACCP etc. utilizing SAP SOP's Safety operation training as appropriate.)
May be responsible for disassembling disconnecting cleaning operating and reassembling and reconnecting lines and equipment.
Must be able to read, speak and comprehend basic English for safety and quality purposes.
Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Years of Related Experience: 3-5 years of related experience.
- Ability to operate multiple machines safely with minimal supervision and obtain necessary production specifications.
- Prefer proficient communication and reasoning skills to pass on information to co-workers and to relay information to and from all employee levels including management and skilled personnel.
Candidates receiving offers of employment will be required to complete a post-offer, pre-placement background check and drug screen.
Job Type: Non-exempt Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc. Req #: 19013599
- Holiday Foods
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron