Florence, KentuckyApply Now Quick Apply
Starting Pay: $17.00/ hour
Additional 1.50 shift differential from 6pm – 6am
This is a full-time position within our manufacturing facility with opportunities for advancement!
What we want to do for you:
We offer eligible employees competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package designed to assist employees and their families with their financial security, health and well-being.
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Two weeks paid vacation + holidays for new hires
- 401k with Company Match
Who we are:
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Its many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks. To learn more about Schwan’s, visit www.schwanscompany.com.
What we are looking for:
- Here at Schwan’s Company, we put a high priority on having safe, clean and healthy workspaces. We want individuals who take that seriously.
- Team players that will interact professionally with co-workers and assist with training of new team members
- Bring high energy and positive attitude every day; always be curious and interested in learning
- Be willing to help out where needed - work is done on a rotation and you may be asked to rotate to other product lines or areas
- Speak up! Recommend areas for improvement or efficiency; always be an advocate for safety
- Be flexible – accommodate variable schedules that may include weekends/overtime
- Understand simple instructions, training materials, and product labeling; perform basic math
- Conduct yourself in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies and other standards of conduct
Are you a hard worker?
This job is in a fast-paced environment and will require you to be physically active. If you can do these physical tasks, we want YOU to apply!
- Work quickly and efficiently with hands continuously (reaching and performing repetitive hand wrist and arm motions)
- Lift up to 50 lbs – bend, carry, push, pull and other activities as needed
- Stand and walk on concrete for long periods of time
- Keeping a straight product flow along conveyors
- Work in a wide range of temperatures and conditions while being exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required, including but not limited to bump cap, safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs, hair and beard nets, gloves and safety shoes or rubber boots
Job Type: Full-time Business Unit: Req #: 22-1750
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS
Join our Talent Network and get Schwan's news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Get to know our growing global brands
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron