Looking for Home Delivery?
Associate HR Generalist – Manufacturing
Florence, KentuckyApply Now Quick Apply
We are hiring a Associate Human Resources Generalist for our manufacturing facilities in the Florence, KY area. This position is responsible for the day to day administration of one or more of the following HR disciplines: staffing, workforce relations, compensation and benefits training, etc. This is a professional position working on routine issues, plans and programs at our food manufacturing facility.
What you will get from us:
- Opportunities for career growth with a well-established food company. For the right candidate, the Associate Human Resources Generalist role is a starting point on the path to a Human Resources Generalist
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good-natured and highly skilled
- Competitive wages, incentive pay and a comprehensive package of benefits
- Resolves routine employee problems or issues related to traditional employee relations matters
- Interprets various HR plans programs policies and procedures for employees and provides advice and recommendations to business unit management on typical or non-critical items
- Recruits screens and interviews internal or external candidates for vacant positions and conducts new employee orientation
- Executes engagement strategies across business unit
- Assists in the performance management and salary planning process by creating reports for HR leadership assisting in training and other duties
- Coordinates learning and development opportunities
- Acts as a resource for various HR special projects within or across business units or with corporate HR
- Maintains confidential employee data or files
- The desire to make a meaningful difference. Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently. We need someone who competes to win!
- Authentic leader: direct communicator, able to build strong relationships across the company, with all levels
- Must have great collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively work closely with cross-functional teams
- Basic knowledge of HR plans, programs and procedures related to compensation and benefits, staffing and workforce relations training, etc.
- PC skills including word excel etc.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of federal, state and other regulatory standards related to various HR disciplines that enable some evaluation and originality to be displayed on standard and non- critical matters
- Taleo (applicant tracking system)
- SAP experience
Job Type: Exempt Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc. Req #: 20000624
- Holiday Foods
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron