Looking for Home Delivery?
Deer Park, TexasApply Now Quick Apply
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Program with a Company Match
- Profit Sharing based on company results
- Two weeks paid vacation for new hires
- Employee discounts on company products
- Perform standard to more complex repairs and is responsible to receive, adjust, and install new plant equipment using a variety of power hand and shop tools as required.
- Responsible for the diagnosis of electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and similar problems and apply appropriate corrective action
- Read and interpret schematic drawings and diagrams.
- Assist with major repairs and/or construction required to plant buildings and equipment, primarily electrical in nature.
- Perform preventative electrical repairs on electrical cords and motors and assist with preventative maintenance on equipment replacement of parts.
- Runs conduit and pulls electrical wire to wire new and used equipment; helps replace starters, relays, switches, and fuses in electrical panels, helps replace main and auxiliary disconnects as required.
- Perform advanced electrician duties including but not limited to using a voltage meter to check high and low voltage reading on equipment, checking for open circuits for line voltage, troubleshooting frequency drives for proper operation, understanding all aspects of an electrical schematic, and troubleshooting/replacing I/O modules in a PLC.
- Set up metal detectors
- Participate in and successfully complete management-assigned training directed at increasing job-related trade skills
- Train Maintenance employees in keeping all equipment in good repair and regularly serviced
- Work in a safe manner with a sense of urgency while maintaining a safe and orderly work area
Years of Related Experience: 5-7 years of related experience
- Ability to perform advanced maintenance and electrician duties.
- Must understand solid state circuitry and 110V, 220V, 440V, and 480V systems
- Ability to size an electrical panel based components for install; ability to size components and wiring based on electrical schematic; ability to size line voltage and transformer voltage; ability to build electrical automation enclosure based on schematics and plant requirements
- Ability to diagnose problems with programmable controllers on equipment and operate electrical testing equipment and machining equipment
- Ability to read and interpret safety documents, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Advanced knowledge of Arc Flash
- Ability to complete work orders and enter the required paperwork into a computer
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure
- Ability to obtain a valid forklift license
- Ability to pass a standardized hands-on electrical aptitude assessment
- Must be able to lift ninety (90) lbs.
Job Type: Non-exempt Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc. Req #: 20002000
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron