Route Relief Driver
Round Rock, TexasApply Now Quick Apply
If you are interested in building your career in a growing company with popular retail brands such as Red Baron®, Tony's®, and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks, this role is for you!
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance and 401K with Company Match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company uniform and footwear allowance provided
In this CDL Class B position, you provide route coverage while delivering product, placing orders, and merchandising product to ensure our products are available on store shelves for grocery shoppers. In addition, this position provides opportunities to develop the leadership skills needed for leadership positions.
- Unload products, place product in the back room, and collect proof of delivery
- Place orders and drive additional sales by gaining display space and promoting new products
- Merchandise product, maintain display space, and rotate product
- Use handheld technology and sales software to complete daily work
- Build in-store relationships and work effectively with co-workers in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain DOT rules and regulations and perform truck inspections
- Previous DSD, grocery, delivery, or warehouse experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Class B CDL with airbrake endorsement and ability to meet medical certification requirements; must be 21 years or older
- Ability to safely lift 35 pounds and move frozen product using appropriate equipment
- Ability to meet pre-employment background check, drug test, and DOT physical requirements
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin, or other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time Business Unit: Req #: 22-1859
Get to know our growing global brands
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron