Cincinnati, OhioApply Now
- Develop operator business plans in conjunction with market plans
- Develop strategic geographic call patterns that maximize market coverage
- Develop and leverage local operator opportunities (product and promotion)
- Create and maintain accurate customer profiles of key operators in assigned market area
- Ensure accurate operator sales activity reports via centralized reporting system, Salesforce CRM.
- Focus on driving compliance and increasing sales of existing and new products via operator influence
- Follow sales process that includes gathering information, uncovering needs, presenting features and benefits, and closing sale with focus on up to 70 key operators
- Execute “Go to Market” strategy to deliver growth in market share by working with broker sales team and distributors
- Carefully plan 6-8 calls per week in conjunction with the broker sales team by identifying which products to present and being prepared with appropriate samples and tools
- Effectively ask questions to uncover customer needs and problems and move the customer to action by building a win-win consensus
- Provide customers with solutions by building customer and product knowledge
- Relay sales successes and challenges to local market team.
- Provide feedback regarding operator trends, marketing tools and promotions, competitive information and industry best practices to Regional Manager
- Maintain regular communications with local broker sales team and Regional Manager to insure operator activities align and support market area objectives
Industry Relations Responsibilities
- Provide expertise around product categories and competitors
- Deliver product demonstrations, cuttings and competitive reviews
- Understand all current operator promotions and applications
- Build local relationships with broker sales team, distributor sales representatives, and key customers
- Analyze field data to identify new business opportunities for customer planningOther Responsibilities
- Prep for and conduct/support food show and sales meeting execution
- Attend local market area team meetings
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be a self-starter, possess a high bias for action, and be comfortable working autonomously.
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Demonstrated consultative sales approach with the ability to build business relationships
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills with a strategic mindset
- Ability to travel throughout assigned region as required, up to 70%
- Home office is required.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Acts with integrity and accepts coaching direction
- B2B Sales experience in the Food Service K-12 Education Segment.
- Broker sales team management experience
- Culinary experience or interest in cooking and food. You WILL be conducting sales calls in commercial kitchens, and preparing food as part of the sales process.
Ability to navigate sales reporting systems / CRM.
Job Type: Account Management
Business Unit: Schwan's Food Service, Inc.
Req #: 16003848
Schwans, Freschetta, Red Baron, Tony's, Mrs. Smith's, Edwards, Big Daddy's, Pagoda, Minh, Live Smart, Bon Appetit, Holiday Foods, Larry's