Customer Sales Distributor/Route Delivery - Red Baron Pizza
Charleston, South CarolinaApply Now
At Schwan's Company, we are driven to bring our customers delicious foods and reliable services. That's how we grew from a "one-man-and-a-truck" delivery business in rural Minnesota to a multibillion-dollar private company with thousands of team members nationwide. Our commitment to delicious foods shows in all we do, from careful ingredient selection and quality food making to delivering a great experience wherever you shop and eat.
The foods we make reach customers in many ways. We deliver directly to our customer's homes through our popular food-delivery business, offer well-known retail brands such as Red Baron®, Freschetta®, and Tony's® pizzas, Pagoda® snacks and appetizers, and Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts, and bring innovative food solutions to our customers in the food-service industry. To learn more, visit us at http://www.schwanscompany.com
Who is Schwan’s Consumer Brands, Inc.?
One walk down the frozen-food aisle and you can see Schwan’s Consumer Brands, Inc. has a product for every taste. We are a global leader among branded frozen-food companies, selling brands such as RED BARON®, TONY’S® and FRESCHETTA® pizzas, MRS. SMITH’S® and EDWARDS® desserts, PAGODA EXPRESS® appetizers and snacks and LARRY'S® Potatoes. As part of our Direct-Store-Delivery (DSD) team, you will find opportunities to grow sales in a rewarding and meaningful career. You will work with an enthusiastic, committed group of sales people who love what they do and enjoy serving our customers.
What is a Customer Sales Distributor?
Customer SalesDistributor, you will be responsible for executing the delivery of the products at the customer store. Your schedule may vary slightly due to daily routing. In addition, as our employees represent the company at the stores, you will need to establish/maintain a positive relationship with the store staff, provide excellent customer service and resolve customer issues.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: What do you do as a Sales Distributor?
- Distribute and deliver products to existing customers on assigned route
- Establish and maintain positive customer relations
- Resolve customer complaints and incorrect orders
- Ensure all required reports, credit and debit invoices and documents are processed
- Maintain DOT rules and regulations
- Maintain product display space
- Support and merchandise all company products within retail stores
REQUIRMENTS: What experience should a Sales Distributor have?
Must have skills:
- Basic math and English speaking skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Access to a cell phone device for phone and text capabilities
- Must meet the Federal Department of Transportation medical certification requirements and driver eligibility, including the ability to secure and maintain a Class B CDL with an air brake endorsement
WORKING CONDITIONS: What should you expect as a Sales Representative?
- Established Sales Route: Routes start in the AM hours and go until the daily delivery requirements are fulfilled
- Active & Fast Paced Environment: Your designated route may include working with large retail grocery chain stores, as well as regional and independent stores in an assigned market which provides exciting opportunities for you to grow sales and deliver upon the expectations of your customers
- Collaborative Sales Team: With individual and team sales goals, you will be making positive contributions to the company day in and day out
BENEFITS: What benefits and perks are offered to Sales Representatives?
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Health and Wellness Resources and Activities
- Discount on Schwan’s Home Service, Inc. products
POTENTIAL CAREER GROWTH: How can I grow my sales career with Schwan’s Consumer Brands, Inc.?
As a Sales Distributor you can move into an Area Sales or Area Sales & Distribution Manager. From there you can explore opportunities as a Zones Sales Manager or transition into a corporate sales career with our National Customer Business teams.
KEYWORDS: sales, route sales, customer sales representative, route driving, delivery driving, sales driver, CDL, Class B, driving jobs, local route driver, route delivery, truck driving, schwans, schwans jobs, red barron, red baron, Freschetta, mrs. smiths, edwards, pagoda express, delivery driver, DSD, Tony’s, pizza, frozen pizza
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Job Type: Exempt Business Unit: Schwan's Consumer Brands, Inc. Req #: 19005570