Sr Human Resources Generalist
Boise, IdahoApply Now
This position is responsible for the daily administration of one or more of the following HR disciplines: staffing workforce relations compensation and benefits training etc. This is the senior level professional position working under limited supervision on complex issues plans and programs and has appreciable latitude for unreviewed action or decisions and may interpret and apply organization policy.
- Resolves complex and broad employee relations problems or issues related to traditional employee relations matters with a focus on the employee experience and a positive business outcome; collaborates with Legal and business unit leadership as necessary.
- Provides input on new and revised policies interprets various HR plans programs policies and procedures for employees and provides advice and recommendations to business unit management.
- Provides independent leadership to the business unit by designing and implementing human capital solutions to business challenges and analyzes the impact on financial performance.
- Collaborates with HR and business unit leadership to develop and implement tactical and strategic plans to support business objectives.
- Partners with business leaders on the development and implementation of initiatives that create an engaged work force.
- Partners with HR Management to assist in the performance management salary planning and talent management processes by creating and analyzing reports for HR leadership assisting in training and other duties
- Identifies the need for and facilitates learning and development opportunities.
- Recruits screens and interviews internal or external candidates for vacant positions and conducts new employee orientation.
- Collaborates across business units or with corporate HR on complex HR special projects and may serve as a mentor and evaluator of lower level staff.
- Maintains confidential employee data or files and prepares and/or analyzes complex reports related to workforce planning.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent.
Years of Related Experience: Typically has a minimum of 4 years related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of HR plans programs and procedures related to compensation and benefits staffing workforce relations training etc. that enables interpretation and application of organization policies
- Advanced PC skills including word excel etc;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; advanced knowledge of federal state and other regulatory standards related to various HR disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to provide assistance with mentoring and/or evaluation of lower level staff.
Business Unit: Schwan's Home Service, Inc.
Req #: 19000317