Senior Manager, Customer Base Acquisition
Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now
At Schwan’s Company, we are a fast-paced, innovative team, focused on bringing delicious foods to our customers. If you’re passionate about food and creating a successful future, this is the place for you. Based in Minnesota, Schwan’s is a national, multibillion-dollar company that manufactures and markets quality foods through home-delivery, retail-grocery and food-service channels. Its many popular brands includeRed Baron®, Tony's® and Freschetta® pizza, Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts, Pagoda® Asian-style snacks and Schwan's® home delivery. To learn more about Schwan's, visit www.SchwansCompany.com.
Schwan’s Home Service is seeking a Senior Manager, Customer Base Acquisition for our growing team in Bloomington, MN. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of digital and direct response media – from planning to execution – and an understanding for what it takes to convert prospects into new customers in order to achieve business goals and grow our customer base.
What you will get from us:
- Be a part of a dynamic and growing business. This is a high visibility role, where your expertise and knowledge will be shared with all levels, including the President of Schwan’s Home Service.
- Opportunity to make a major impact on the success of our business. You will be the subject matter expert on digital media, and will have the ability to help us innovate and bring fresh ideas as a key leader.
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good-natured and highly skilled
- Competitive wages, incentive pay and a comprehensive package of benefits
- Responsible for building and guiding activation of customer acquisition strategy and meeting new customer growth goals.
- Sets customer acquisition plan and manages activities across the marketing mix including: search, display, paid social, affiliate, email, FSI, and mail.
- Works with business analysts and within CRM platform to develop insights, identify opportunities, and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Ownership of customer acquisition budget including advertising and promotional spend.
- Manages media agency relationship. Guides agency work, from plan recommendations through campaign post analysis. Communicates organizational strategies and ensures agency work is aligned with business priorities.
- Develops and monitors measures of success for all customer prospecting and acquisition marketing activities to ensure plans result in highest possible levels of customer base growth and ROI.
- Works closely with Brand Marketing to ensure advertising campaigns maintain the brand voice and position in all executions.
- Serves as liaison into technology teams to champion user experience and technology enhancements that will improve conversion.
- Drives continual innovation and performance improvement on the business. Scans the landscape to scout emerging media platforms and technologies, and benchmark competitive trends. Sets testing strategies for media mix, promotions, and audience targeting to drive on-going plan optimization.
Years of Experience: 7-9 years experience in digital and direct marketing, customer prospecting and acquisition, CRM.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred.
- Expertise in digital media planning, execution and measurement including SEO, paid and organic social, and programmatic.
- Experience leading agency relationships
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and technical skills.
- Ability to effectively present information, data and analytical reasoning with cross-functional partners and leadership.
- Establishes and fosters strong relationships with key stakeholders and cross-functional partners in areas of the business including Brand & Integrated Marketing, Merchandising, IT, Digital Operations, and Consumer Insights.
- Drives accountability and delivery against defined timelines and goals through successful project management, planning and communication skills with stakeholders and agency partners.
- Strong time management, organization and prioritization skills with comfort in being self-directed and leading multiple initiatives in various stages of progress.
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan’s Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Business Unit: Schwan's Home Service, Inc.
Req #: 19000319