Looking for Home Delivery?
Senior Compensation Analyst
Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
At Schwan’s Company, the opportunities are real, and the sky is the limit; this isn’t just a job, it’s a seat at the table. Around here, every job matters, every voice counts, and every person contributes in a big way. As part of our front lines, we look to you to execute business, build relationships and take pride in your work because at Schwan’s, you lead the way and we value what you bring. Our passion is our food. Our secret is our people.
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company, CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Our many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizzas; Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks. To learn about joining a team where you can belong, contribute and thrive, visit www.schwanscompany.com
As a Sr. Compensation Analyst, we are looking for an experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures in order to provide compensation consultation to assigned business units, to include administration of base pay, incentive performance management and other pay programs.
- Advises HR business partners and business leaders in the administration of current compensation programs and resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- Analyzes employee salary and job information, identifies potential salary issues, legal concerns and communicates pay administration programs for respective group(s).
- Assists Compensation management team to develop, administer and implement new compensation programs for base pay, incentive pay, sales compensation, executive compensation and the performance management process.
- Conducts research using appropriate surveys, publications, internet and other media and provides recommendations for appropriateness of possible organization allocations.
- Provides recommendations to Compensation management team for new or revised policies, processes and procedures and ensures that implementation occurs timely and policies and procedures are followed consistently.
- Conducts internal job analysis and evaluation to ensure appropriate classification and grading of jobs and conducts external job analysis and evaluation by participating in and completing salary surveys to ensure market data is valid and useful.
- Provides recommendations based on findings to Compensation management team and develops market pricing and job evaluation methodologies for team members to follow consistent processes and analysis.
- Advises business units in job description design and provides development assistance as necessary. Reviews job descriptions to ensure completed descriptions meet legal and internal criteria.
- Maintains and develops complex databases for compensation programs and evaluation results.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Years of Related Experience: 4 years of related Compensation experience
- Professional certification (CCP) preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of job analysis and evaluation market pricing survey work and compensation pay practices necessary to develop and provide recommendations.
- Advanced analytical skills necessary to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrated advanced PC skills related to Microsoft Office programs to include Microsoft Word Excel and Access necessary to select methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Demonstrated interpersonal verbal and written communication skills necessary to interact with senior internal and external management personnel.
- Demonstrated presentation skills necessary to conduct training and informative classes for customers management and team members.
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Job Type: Exempt Business Unit: Schwan's Shared Services, LLC Req #: 20004435
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron