Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now
Position Mission: We are hiring a Recruiter to join our Front Line Talent Acquisition team in Bloomington, MN. If you like a fast paced environment where are encouraged to learn about the business and exchange ideas, this role might be for you. Under direct and or general supervision this position is responsible for recruiting sourcing identifying qualifying attracting and retaining quality employees for the company.
What you will get from us:
- Opportunities for career growth with a well-established food company.
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees.
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good natured and highly skilled.
- Competitive wages and a comprehensive package of benefits.
- Actively recruits candidates and screens the flow of qualified applicants to fill vacancies ensuring compliance with company policies as well as State and Federal regulations including but not limited to EEOC and Affirmative Action.
- Effectively interfaces and consults with hiring managers to understand business and recruitment needs to develop true business partnerships on typical or non-critical items.
- Evaluates applicants makes recommendations and extends offers of employment
- Analyzes recruitment process and offers recommendations for continuous improvement
- Proven negotiation skills
- Develops network with professional organizations minority and public service agencies by working with internal and external constituents
- Determines best recruitment solution to use which may include direct sourcing industry networking employee referrals Internet sourcing minority and trade job fairs and college programs.
- Conducts appropriate research and maintains an up to date file on various colleges and universities to assist in the selection of key colleges for future recruiting activities.
- Creates marketing tools to be used to assist in the recruitment process which may include placement ads job service radio ads recruitment booth flier's etc
- Prepares reports documenting recruitment activity and effectiveness
- Partners with Compensation department to establish and maintain standards and efficiencies between Talent Acquisition and Compensation
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct
Education: High School graduate or equivalent. Bachelor's degree with related coursework preferred.
Years of Related Experience: Typically has 0 - 3 years of related work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook, experience with an applicant tracking system ( such as Taleo) preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the company by phone, in person or written communication
Business Unit: Schwan's Shared Services, LLC
Req #: 19000293