Marketing Manager, Email and Mobile
Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
At Cygnus Schwan’s Home Service, Inc., we are a fast-paced, innovative team, focused on bringing delicious foods to our customers. If you’re passionate about food and creating a successful future, this is the place for you. Schwan’s Home Service, Inc., markets and distributes more than 300 high-quality frozen foods through home-delivery and mail-order services. Popular product lines include the company’s Signature™ ice cream, pizza, premium meats and seafood, ethnic specialties, breakfast items and desserts. Based in Minnesota, Schwan’s has more than 400 local sales and distribution centers across the continental United States. To learn more, visit www.Schwans.com .
Cygnus Schwan’s Home Service is seeking a Marketing Manager, Email and Mobile for our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing revenue growth from the email, mobile push and mobile SMS channels. We provide a flexible work environment, competitive compensation & benefits and great opportunities for growth across broader marketing group!
- Develops and guides overall strategy and direction of the email and mobile marketing programs.
- Analyzes and interprets channel and campaign performance, leverages insights to make proactive recommendations to enhance channel performance
- Develops, manages, and executes email and mobile marketing calendars including timing, cadence, promotional, and segmentation plans
- Leads and develops segmentation and personalization strategies to drive incremental sales and continuous improvement of KPI’s
- Develop testing strategies including subject lines, dynamic content, creative layout, targeting, etc.
- Stays up-to-date on current and emerging trends in email and mobile marketing and technologies to identify how they can be incorporated to provide the greatest potential for improvement.
- Accountable for list health including opt in growth, contact management, and deliverability.
- Manage budgeting, forecasting and program reporting including weekly and monthly financial plans, KPI measurement, and channel dashboards.
- Manages one direct report
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
Years of Related Experience: Typically has a minimum 6 years related experience
- Digital marketing experience in email and mobile with a proven track record in driving revenue growth. CRM background a plus.
- Exceptional understanding of all aspects of email and mobile marketing including technology, list growth and health, and analytics
- Hand-on experience working in a marketing automation platform such as Oracle Responsys, Salesforce, Adobe
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Strong proficiency in digital trends and best practices
- Excellent project management skills with ability to run multiple projects
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically and innovatively
- Understanding of best practices for digital design and email/mobile response.
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan’s Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Job Type: Exempt Business Unit: Schwan's Home Service, Inc. Req #: 19008903