Manager, Social Media Marketing
Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now Quick Apply
Schwan’s Home Service is seeking a Manager, Social Media Marketing for our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for building brand awareness and customer engagement through owned and paid social media. In this newly created role, you will be able to create the social strategy and bring it to life, in partnership with a broader digital marketing team.
- Develop and implement social media strategies and campaigns to increase brand awareness, build customer engagement, and drive digital traffic
- Develop, deliver, and optimize content plans across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Grow the size of our social communities and manage community health
- Work with creative partners to deliver brand-right content that meets platform best practices and meets campaign objectives
- Manage budgeting, forecasting and reporting including monthly forecasts, KPI measurement, and program dashboards
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research the best ways to increase performance
- Work with media agency to maximize the value of owned social with paid media plans
- Partner with Customer Care team to educate on social platform capabilities and ensure customer interactions adhere to industry best practices
- Stay on top of industry trends and serve as internal expert and evangelist on social media marketing.
- Identify and implement relevant capability enhancements for continuous improvement.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
Years of experience: 6+ years of experience in social media marketing and digital media (SEO)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in CRM, audience design, and ecommerce
- Exceptional understanding of function and best practices of social media marketing across multiple platforms.
- Experience working in Social Studio, HubSpot, Hootsuite, or similar platform
- Experience using Google and Adobe Analytics
- Excellent project management skills with ability to run multiple projects
- Track record of building relationships and working effectively in cross-functional teams
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically
- Highly innovative!
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan’s Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Job Type: Exempt Business Unit: Schwan's Home Service, Inc. Req #: 19013135
- Holiday Foods
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron