Executive Administrative Assistant
Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now
At Schwan’s Company, we are a fast-paced, innovative team, focused on bringing delicious foods to our customers. If you’re passionate about food and creating a successful future, this is the place for you. Based in Minnesota, Schwan’s is a national, multibillion-dollar company that manufactures and markets quality foods through home-delivery, retail-grocery and food-service channels. Its many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony's® and Freschetta® pizza, Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts, Pagoda® Asian-style snacks and Schwan's® home delivery. To learn more about Schwan's, visit www.SchwansCompany.com.
Are you an experienced administrative professional that thrives in a fast paced corporate environment? If so, this may be your next career! As an Executive Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the EVP of Schwan's Global Supply Chain, SVP of Supply Chain Development, VP of Engineering, VP of Manufacturing, and VP of Human Resources.
- Opportunity to work with a talented executive leadership team for a national, multibillion-dollar company.
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good-natured and highly skilled
- Competitive wages, incentive pay and a comprehensive package of benefits
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Performs complex administrative duties in support of the Executive Vice President of Schwan's Global Supply Chain, including the handling of confidential details and assignments.
- Coordinates the executive's schedule, expenses, meetings, travel, etc. Schedules appointments without prior clearance.
- Monitors all incoming calls, messages, and mail handling independently with a high degree of discretion.
- Organizes, prioritizes, and summarizes data materials and information. Prepares reports and summaries and organizes data for the executive's review.
- Anticipates prepares/revises and sends correspondence on behalf of the executive.
- Creates, maintains, updates, and reconciles spreadsheets and various reports to support the executive's decision making process.
- May provide work direction and training for employees and other staff members.
- The desire to make a meaningful difference. Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently. We need someone who competes to win!
- Authentic leader: direct communicator, able to build strong relationships across the company, with all levels.
- Must have great collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Advanced PC skills including expertise with MS Office and Outlook.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of business unit structure, policies, products etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an extremely high degree of sensitivity for confidentiality.
- Ability to gather, organize, and analyze data. Very high sense of priority logic and objectivity.
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan’s Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc.
Req #: 18011012