Associate Marketing Manager - Site Merchandising
Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now
We are hiring for AssociateMarketing Manager – Site Merchandising, for Cygnus Schwan’s Home Service in Bloomington, MN. In this role you will be responsible for influencing the strategic road map and growing profitable revenue and site conversion across a broad portfolio of categories such as prepared foods, meats, seafood, ice cream, novelties and poultry. You will lead site merchandising and assist in the development of annual omnichannel merchandising plans that entice consumers to purchase via our digital channels, including the app and website. You will enhance and implement merchandising analytics, processes and capabilities to optimize content strategy and increase overall effectiveness and efficiency of online merchandising efforts. You will develop data-driven insights and recommendations based in analysis of business performance and consumer behavior.
- Responsible for bringing analysis and insights that direct the long term strategic direction of online merchandising.
- Responsible for content strategy and planning for key areas of the site, such as home page, category, seasonal, product, and sale pages.
- Collaborates with other cross functional team members to drive revenue by bringing consumer relevant product and merchandising programs and promotional offers to life online.
- Makes recommendations that influence product focus, promotional programs, email strategy, and photography.
- Partner with site engagement and experience teams on strategy and continuous improvement of site taxonomy, navigation, search, and AB tests.
- Develops & implements holistic performance analysis, metrics, reporting, post program review process that delivers insights and recommendations (tools such as Adobe Analytics); responsible for various forecasting, budgeting and analytical projects.
- Collaborate on efforts to improve the online experience by funneling ideas into the digital roadmap process.
- Develops strong relationships to influence positive change. Thrives in a fast paced environment. Constructively challenges status quo and seeks out new information to drive business performance.
At Cygnus Schwan’s Home Service, Inc., we are a fast-paced, innovative team, focused on bringing delicious foods to our customers. If you’re passionate about food and creating a successful future, this is the place for you. Schwan’s Home Service, Inc., markets and distributes more than 300 high-quality frozen foods through home-delivery and mail-order services. Popular product lines include the company’s Signature™ ice cream, pizza, premium meats and seafood, ethnic specialties, breakfast items and desserts. Based in Minnesota, Schwan’s has more than 400 local sales and distribution centers across the continental United States. To learn more, visit Schwans.com.
- Be a part of a dynamic business with an opportunity to make a major impact on the success of our business.
- You will have the ability to help us innovate and bring fresh ideas as a key leader.
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good-natured and highly skilled
- Competitive wages, incentive pay and a comprehensive package of benefits
Years of Related Experience: 3+ years of professional experience focused in website merchandising or merchandising operations preferred
Education: MBA preferred, Bachelor's degree required
- Experienced in website merchandising, content strategy, promotion planning and evaluation, and knowledge of A/B and Multivariate testing.
- Thorough understanding of merchandising and general business principles, including digital KPIs.
- Understanding of P&L and budgeting to ensure delivery of business goals
- Experience utilizing website merchandising tools such as Adobe Analytics preferred
- Strong results orientation driven by curiosity, passion, and personal accountability
- Excellent communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Excels at collaboratively leading cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Competent in evaluating and leveraging primary and secondary research, syndicated data, and financial information to develop strategic and tactical recommendations
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan’s Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Business Unit: Schwan's Home Service, Inc.
Req #: 19004368