Associate Marketing Manager, Email & Mobile
Bloomington, MinnesotaApply Now
At Schwan’s Company, we are a fast-paced, innovative team, focused on bringing delicious foods to our customers. If you’re passionate about food and creating a successful future, this is the place for you. Based in Minnesota, Schwan’s is a national, multibillion-dollar company that manufactures and markets quality foods through home-delivery, retail-grocery and food-service channels. Its many popular brands includeRed Baron®, Tony's® and Freschetta® pizza, Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts, Pagoda® Asian-style snacks and Schwan's® home delivery. To learn more about Schwan's, visit www.SchwansCompany.com.
Schwan’s Home Service is seeking an Associate Marketing Manager, Email and Mobile Marketing for our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and execution of digital marketing plans in the Email and Mobile channels. We provide a flexible work environment, competitive compensation & benefits and great opportunities for growth across broader marketing group!
- Works with Manager, Email and Mobile Marketing and internal and external partners to develop and execute email and mobile marketing strategies for driving ecommerce traffic and sales conversion.
- Manages campaign set-up and delivery execution process.
- Works closely with design and content teams to ensure email and mobile plans meet brand marketing objectives.
- Produces reporting on campaign and channel performance and interprets results to identify opportunities for program optimizations.
- Responsible for remaining up-to-date on current and emerging trends in email and mobile marketing and channel technologies and how they can be incorporated to provide the greatest potential for improvement.
- Develops targeted customer audiences for campaign delivery
- Works with external platform providers on platform development and responsible for maintaining vendor relationships.
- Requires business expertise in a rapidly evolving technical environment.
Years of Experience: 3-5 years experience in email and mobile marketing
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience working in email and mobile marketing platforms.
- Understanding of best practices for digital design and email/mobile response
- Competence in understanding customer database marketing, IT technologies, and data analysis and reporting
- Strong project management skills with ability to run multiple projects
- Ability to build strong relationships and work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Experience integrating customer data into campaign plans
- Able to foster strong relationships and work within cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan’s Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Business Unit: Schwan's Home Service, Inc.
Req #: 19004006