Maintenance Supervisor - 3rd Shift
Atlanta, GeorgiaApply Now
This position is responsible for supervising maintenance including predictive maintenance equipment repair and rebuild electrical refrigeration grounds equipment noise control and maintenance training programs.
- Supervises facility maintenance activities including predictive maintenance floor maintenance diagnosis and repair and emergency maintenance.
- Administers the predictive maintenance program.
- Plans routine maintenance schedules and follows up on problems to develop solutions.
- Ensures that maintenance is performed to maximize available run time.
- Monitors breakdowns determine needs assigns resources.
- Keeps upper management informed of issues that affect the performance of the department.
- Reviews equipment to ensure all safety devices are properly installed.
- Ensures that parts and equipment inventories remain at approved levels.
- Responsible for supervising employees including skills development safety housekeeping policy administration discipline employee relations cost control and problem solving.
- Adjust daily work schedule as needed to meet production requirements.
- Ensures all company state and federal requirements for food safety are met by maintenance employees.
- Supervises trains and develops subordinates if applicable.
Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelors degree preferred.
Years of Related Experience: 3+ years related experience
- Must have knowledge and skills in the technologies of general construction electrical systems electronic systems microprocessors mechanical systems (e.g. production/process refrigeration boilers HVAC hydraulics and pneumatics) and computerized maintenance management systems.
- Working knowledge of food plant production and processing equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards safety EPA regulations USDA and sanitation standards preferred.
- Must have previous supervisor experience.
- Basic PC skills including expertise with MS Office and Outlook. SAP experience beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have basic mathematical and problem solving skills in order to generate and maintain departmental reports.
- May be required to be clean shaven if trained in the use of and required to use a respirator.
- Must be capable and wiling to work any shift and be on 24 hour call for emergency situations as necessary.
Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc.
Req #: 19000882