Looking for Home Delivery?
Line Attendant - 2nd Shift
Atlanta, GeorgiaApply Now Quick Apply
This is a full-time position within our manufacturing facility with opportunities for advancement!
What we are looking for!
• Lift up to 50 lbs—bending carrying pushing pulling and other activities as needed.
• Stand and walk on concrete for long periods of time.
• Work in cold and/or hot temperatures throughout the day.
• Work quickly and efficiently with hands continuously (reaching and performing repetitive hand wrist and arm motions).
• Understand simple instructions, training materials, and product labeling.
• Perform basic math
• Work different ranges of hours such as full-time, overtime, or weekend shifts (The hours for this position range anywhere from 0 to 60 hours per week)
• Be a team player and interact professionally with co-workers
• This position is responsible for performing different assembly and packaging jobs in the processing of foods
• Making quality products under sanitary conditions in the most efficient manner and on a timely basis
• Unpacking raw materials; mixing ingredients; assembling product and packing finished goods
• Ensuring that all products (from raw materials to finished product) meet company and government quality standards
• Inspecting products; throwing out or fixes products as necessary; writing down amount of waste as directed
• Notifying supervisor of quality issues, ingredient/material problems and/or equipment breakdowns
• All work is done on a rotation. Will rotate to other product lines in all facilities as needed
• Keeping a straight product flow along conveyors
• Assisting with training of new line attendants
• Counting, packing and inspecting finished product for correct label, cleanliness, and quality
• Working in a wide range of temperatures and conditions and being exposed to moving mechanical parts
• The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required, including but not limited to bump cap, safety glasses/goggles, face shield, face mask, ear plugs, hair and beard nets, gloves and safety shoes or rubber boots
• Performing all duties in compliance with existing USDA, OSHA, State, Federal, and company regulations, policies and procedures (including Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and safety regulations)
• Conducting yourself in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies and other standards of conduct
• Two weeks paid vacation + holidays for new hires
• Employee discounts on company products
• Candidates with a high school diploma or equivalent are preferred
• Candidates receiving offers of employment will be required to complete a post-offer, pre-placement background check and drug screen
Job Type: Non-exempt Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc. Req #: 20001763
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron