Looking for Home Delivery?
Intern Operational Excellence Analyst
Atlanta, GeorgiaApply Now Quick Apply
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Its many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda®Asian-style snacks. To learn more about Schwan’s, visit www.schwanscompany.com.
- Leads process improvement initiatives to identify and eliminate waste and non-value added work utilizing manufacturing practices such as Lean, Six Sigma, and HPO.
- Provides support from a Manufacturing perspective in the development and validation of new capacity and processes.
- Develops proposals that include return on investment, benefits and alternatives for special projects.
- Works closely with Plant personnel to develop or enhance new processes within the manufacturing facility.
- Assists in identifying bottleneck points in the value stream analysis and identifies projects for increasing capacity.
- Provides leadership and lean training to Plant personnel .
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
- Candidates should currently be enrolled in an undergraduate Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Manufacturing Systems Engineering or related degree program with an anticipated graduation date of May 2021.
- GPA of 3.0+ preferred.
Job Type: Non-exempt Business Unit: SFC Global Supply Chain, Inc. Req #: 19014437
- Holiday Foods
- Big Daddy's
- Mrs. Smith's
- Red Baron